Dolphins bringing back Ahmed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bringing back Ahmed

Got to lock up the low end value cause it's going to be playing alot this year. Ahmed, Jones, Campbell, Needham.

Got to lock up the low end value cause it's going to be playing alot this year. Ahmed, Jones, Campbell, Needham.

How do you feel about "We got to lock up the low end value, because it's always a good idea"! - LOL

Just ask the Insurance Industry. - LOL

I dont understand why the Ahmed love. We have Mostert, Achane and Brooks.

Vet minimum... no guaranteed money.

Can be cut in camp with no dead money.

He's basically free.

He’s literally the 5th RB on the depth chart currently. Campbell likely the 4th safety after they add another. Needham is solid when healthy and Jones is not bad especially for depth.

I heard there was zero money guaranteed, so he can be cut at any time with no penalty. Probably a smart move to keep him around until at least the start of the season. Than if we need to he's still available to bring him back, not to mention fully versed in the offense.

The only RB on our roster who didn't get banged up last year is the guy with the longest medical history of all NFL RB's. If you don't understand how this works at this point I feel sorry for you.

He wasn't signed to play, he was signed in case he had to play.
Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom