Dolphins bringing in Tackle Terron Armstead tomorrow. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins bringing in Tackle Terron Armstead tomorrow.

This would turn an abject free agency into at least a good one for Miami. Get it done.
Whether they sign him or not, I believe this has been a very good free agent period for the Dolphins. Some posters forget that they ensured Ogbah and Gesicki are returning next year. They added a #3 WR, upgraded the RB position and signed a starting guard.

They also resigned several defensive players who contributed last year.

Some posters are just hung up on signing the big name free agents and every time the Dolphins have spent money on bringing in the big name free agents, they ended up the next season being no better than they were before they signed those big name free agents.

An admission of Austin Jackson being a bust. Whatever though. Get this done and give Tua an actual chance to succeed.
It was already apparent that Jackson was a bust as a 1st round pick. Could still be salvaged as a serviceable Guard and has the athletic profile to work well in the wide zone scheme. See if the new coaching regime can make it happen before completely writing him off. At the moment I'd have him no more than a depth player on the roster. Williams and Hunt are our best starting Guards.

Bringing in Armstead brilliant.

If he's in his right mind he'd have to be a idiot to play for us when an actual well run and successful teams maybe bidding for him.
Hope he skips and I know this is over the FO heads but get Tretter and the best remaining 2 OT out their. Grier and FO Pretend that a quality OL is important.
Ya I said it 3...3 quality OL men.
and please lets not even think about Liam and Jackson.....plezzzz

What a waste of a great cap we had...

Back
Top Bottom