Dolphins @ Buffalo Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Buffalo Game

chambers09

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone had plans to be going to the thursday night game. I'm from NY and will be in Sec 127 Row 1 and wondering if any other fin fans will be there and where you will be!

I was going to go, but then I remembered its November. -7374 degrees is too cold for me

I will be in the Rockpile in the 200 level, corner endzone. My friend is a season ticket holder for the Jills. I will be there hopefully watching Miami get to 6-4

I live just outside Buffalo and will be attending with a good mix of smart phins fans and stupid bills fans. We'll be tailgating and keeping warm!

Just wondering if anyone had plans to be going to the thursday night game. I'm from NY and will be in Sec 127 Row 1 and wondering if any other fin fans will be there and where you will be!
Ill be there section 113 row 6 GO DOLPHINS and ill be in my elite #17 T-Hill jersey

I really want to, but I can't justify the cost. Represent the rest us well in the victory!!

Michael

I cant wait, I was at last years snowy reggie bush stampede and im hoping for some deja vu!

I cant wait, I was at last years snowy reggie bush stampede and im hoping for some deja vu!
I was also there. I was at the game when Ricky ran for 200+. Two dolphin backs born in San Diego drafted by the saints traded to the phins both of which ran for 200 in that rotten barn of a stadium

coming up from Toronto for the game...gotta love border waits!

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

always a big representation of fins fans at the stadium...

I'll be there section 143 row 12! I remember that Ricky game!! It was beautiful the first half and then a snow storm hit HARD in the second. I had to buy a dolphins cost it was so bad. Too bad we pissed that game away.

buffalo always had good tailgates...but i wouldnt say for phins fans...all i know is that it is gonna be crazy...jills fans are gonna be loud and crazy...i really hope the phins win otherwise i will be hearing it all night...

Back
Top Bottom