Dolphins Coach - 2005 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Coach - 2005

CrunchTime said:
My wish list is that they fire both Dave and Rick.To rebuild its best to clean house.Then Wayne hires Scott Pioli as GM and let him chose who the next HC would be.Charlie Weiss would be a logical choice in that scheme.

However I suspect Wayne will only Fire Dave (Or make him head of football operations),keep Rick (Who in my mind is just an overglorified scout and a lightweight) who in turn will hire from inside (Trestmam) or from one of JJ cronnies or former Bears org.

And the beat goes on...................

So next year will we hire away the Super Bowl winners coaches and GM's again then??? Pretty easy just to pick a winners front office as replacements huh!

DolfanDonny said:
Time to make the predictions now...

Who will be the Dolphins' coach beginning with the 2005-2006 season?

And why?

Why is it "time" to make this prediction? It's sad that there are so many so called fans out there ready to throw everyone on this team under the bus before the season begins.

I hope Wannstedt is still here because that will mean we had a good season.

Even though I thought he should have been fired after last season I'm hoping it's Wanny. I say that because I really believe that the only thing that is going to save his job is minimum, a trip to the AFC Championship game!

Back
Top Bottom