Dolphins coach threatens lineup changes after ugly loss to Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins coach threatens lineup changes after ugly loss to Jets

Yeah I had DVR'd it and watched it Sunday as I had plans, but when it was early in the 3rd quarter, I checked the score on my phone and just said screw it and deleted it. So you did a good thing by not watching it.

If Cutler plays the Saints the way he played the Jets, he should be benched. If Gase gets conservative with the playbook to protect Cutler, he needs to turn over playcalling duties.
problem is they like the rest of the NFL have no faith in Moore

Coached two soccer games Saturday and two on Sunday and haven't even thought about pulling this game up off the DVR to watch it yet. God this organization is a soul sucker.

I didn't watch the game or the highlights...as soon as I saw the Jets up in the first, I knew it was going to be a stinker....when teams go up on us, its over, we have no fight at all....

BTW, where are these much ballyhooed lineup changes??

I didn't watch the game or the highlights...as soon as I saw the Jets up in the first, I knew it was going to be a stinker....when teams go up on us, its over, we have no fight at all....

BTW, where are these much ballyhooed lineup changes??

The Dolphin's trailed at some point in 9 of their last 10 wins.

I have faith. The reason I day that is this... Do we all remember how we felt at 1-4 last year with that 1 win in OT vs the Browns? Yeah I definitely don't feel that low as of now. Teams get beat by bad teams all the time. One that sticks out in my mind is 2011 when the 13-0 Packers lost to the 5-8 Chiefs in week 15. Their only regular season loss. **** happens. I have faith Gase will straighten this out.

Possible lineup changes

1. Julius Thomas. He's not as good as Gray or Fasano. Slow, soft and weak. I'd consider releasing him if there's somebody out there on a practice squad our personnel guys like. I think Gray is underrated. He needs a chance.
2. Mike Hull. Not the athlete we need out there.
3. Anthony Steen. I'd say Jesse Davis has separated himself. Steen gets overpowered. Maybe work in some Asiata so he gets some snaps under his belt. I'd probably make Steen inactive. I'm looking forward to Ted Larsen coming back. At some point, I hope this organization ******* figures out guard. They've made it seem like nuclear physics.
4. Nate Allen. Maybe see what Michael Thomas can do in spots. Not sure about his range though. Maurice Smith? Corner and free safety are massive needs in the draft.

I'd love to add Jermon Bushrod or Byron Maxwell on this list too. But I'm not comfortable with the replacements yet. At corner, it's too bad Lippett got hurt. Verner looks as stiff as a strong safety and sure didn't look like he had the athleticism to play corner anymore.

Thanks guys. Deleted from the DVR. It truly soulds like this game was seeing your grandma naked bad.

They're not lying lol It was about as bad a game as you ever will see. You won't even think your'e watching Pros. On the grandma thing..I don't know what's worse lol

Back
Top Bottom