Dolphins Could Have A Chance At Getting Haskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Could Have A Chance At Getting Haskins

I prefer Murray, but am open to Haskins and think Miami has a more reasonable chance of getting him. However I am opposed to Miami giving up their round 1 pick in 2020 in addition to 2019 round 1 pick if that is what it takes to get him.

If he fails as a rookie there is a good chance Miami will be in line to draft Tua, Fromm or Hebert in 2020. Could be worse than ending up with two young QBs with actual potential.

Likely minority here but I’m Haskins > Fromm right now

I’m very intrigued by love, but I’m not ready to say him and Herbert are better prospects right now

Likely minority here but I’m Haskins > Fromm right now

I’m very intrigued by love, but I’m not ready to say him and Herbert are better prospects right now

Fromm has questions about arm strength.

Haskins seems to have questions about experience.

Fromm has questions about arm strength.

Haskins seems to have questions about experience.

Haskins definitely needs more experience. Wish he has more playing time in college

But I think he has a lot of game left to fill out

If he's there...who knows.

How about dangling one of a 3rd and 4ths and for Rosen.

Had he stayed another year at UCLA he'd be the #1 pick this season...and we'd still have our picks from each round.

I wouldn't draft Kyler Murray where he's going to be drafted. Certainly wouldn't give up to what it would take to get him.

Haskins isn't going to drop to 13 either. I do like Haskins and if he slides to 10 or so, might consider trading up. I do think the Giants would be nuts not to take him, unless they trade for Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom