Dolphins could make E.Green an Offer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins could make E.Green an Offer

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Could make E. Green an offer
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:17:47 -0700

Armando Salguero, of The Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins could make free-agent CB Eric Green (Cardinals) a contract offer this week.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Hope the outcome of this "report" is consist with Mando's overall batting average.

I know nothing about this guy so I'm not in favor one way or the other.

Could? So really all it is saying is we will, or will not make him an offer... I could have written the same article about Julius Peppers.. "Miami will or will not trade for Julius Peppers this week" Awesome Mondo.. Quality story as usual

i think it would be great to see him get signed by us then become a top tier corner in the league

he is not worth it he will only make our cbs look weaker than they are

i think we need to sign 1 cb and draft another since allen is getting older i would love to see McFadden in a dolphin uniform this year

he is not worth it he will only make our cbs look weaker than they are

i think we need to sign 1 cb and draft another since allen is getting older i would love to see McFadden in a dolphin uniform this year

He signed with Arizona last week.

I love how he poses his statements, "could" means if he is riht he looks like he was the first to break a story. If he doesnt sign than he will fall back on "could" saying I didnt say he WAS going to sign.

So much discussion over a guy that will battle for our 3rd CB spot?

And way to go out on a limb Armando.....

Back
Top Bottom