Dolphins Didn't Abandon The Run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Didn't Abandon The Run

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
I think that is the thing that stuck out most about the game. It seems like in the first few games we had a tendency to abondon the run even as teams were stacking the box.

Yeap that was the right thing to do b/c we were winning and we had to keep the clock going.

We also didn't run any of those momentum killer plays. Triple reverses, Pat white throws, Toss backs, ect. Sometimes I feel we out-tricked ourselves. Teams know we are gonna run some sort of trickery so the just play safe D, and we buried ourselves in the middle of a good drive. Last night we stayed simple and smashmouth. We have had leads in games before but last night we held it.

We also didn't run any of those momentum killer plays. Triple reverses, Pat white throws, Toss backs, ect. Sometimes I feel we out-tricked ourselves. Teams know we are gonna run some sort of trickery so the just play safe D, and we buried ourselves in the middle of a good drive. Last night we stayed simple and smashmouth. We have had leads in games before but last night we held it.

Very true.

Back
Top Bottom