Dolphins Fan Club In Arizona | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fan Club In Arizona

AZDOLPHIN76

DOLPHIN MANIAC
Reaction score
Arizona Dol-Fans Fan Club

I am starting up the Arizona Dol-fans fan club in the Phoenix area.We will get together for the games every Sunday at members houses or a sports bar in the Phoenix area. Fellow fans are scattered around the Phoenix area, so we will choose locations that work for all if possible. When the fan club has enough people I will get the Arizona Dol-Fans officially sanctioned by the Miami Dolphins.
We will have to set up a tailgate for the Dolphins/Cardinals game week 2.

If you are interested in joining the Arizona Dol-Fans fan club please email me at arizonadolfans@cox.net.

Hope to here from you soon.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the taigate going to be, me and a crew of 20 are headin there for the game.... Will be staying in Pheonix & need watering hole advise...

I am going try and set up an area in the stadium parking lot for us to tailgate. I will post the details within a couple weeks.

Hey me and a bunch of my fellow Dolfans are headin to Phoenix for the game. Can you hook me up with some tailgate information and some local pub/bar locations?

Keep us posted i'll be heading to Arizona from the SoCal area and would love to crack some suds with some fellow Fins.... Can't wait to see that new stadium in Arizona and the local river rats aint bad either!

I will keep everyone posted. The whole tailgate thing is tricky at the Cardinals stadium. You can only park in the parking around the stadium if you have a pass and you can only get a pass with season tickets. They have the "great lawn" which is designated for parties. I have friends with season tickets so I will work on getting a pass so I can set up tarps and what not. If we don't get into the lot to tailgate. Another option I am looking into is reserving an area in the Fox Sports Grill which is really close to the stadium. This might be better as it will probably be around 110 degrees out. I will keep you posted.

I am setting up a tailgate party in parking lot E.
We will have 2 or 3 spots to party.
I am going to make a banner that reads Arizona Dol-Fans for all to see.
I will post more deatils as the game gets closer.

Rickysdreads I am making a web site with fan club info i will post it when I am done.

I am setting up a tailgate party in parking lot E.
We will have 2 or 3 spots to party.
I am going to make a banner that reads Arizona Dol-Fans for all to see.
I will post more deatils as the game gets closer.

Rickysdreads I am making a web site with fan club info i will post it when I am done.
My asumption would be that we would find parking elsewhere, and walk to where you have it set-up?

My asumption would be that we would find parking elsewhere, and walk to where you have it set-up?

That would be correct. Unless you can find a parking pass for sale to the Green Zone Lot E. If you are in any of the parking lots you will be pretty close. After tickets go on sale I will post a thread with more detail. I will bring a couple extra coolers with ice for people to put beer and water into. I found some small hand pump misters at costco today so I will have a couple of those to cool people off. I am thinking people will have to carry food and beverage to our spot but wont have much to carry out. When I travel for Dolphins games(at least 1 a year) I get a throw away cooler to take for my tailgating.
I appreciate any input from others.

That would be correct. Unless you can find a parking pass for sale to the Green Zone Lot E. If you are in any of the parking lots you will be pretty close. After tickets go on sale I will post a thread with more detail. I will bring a couple extra coolers with ice for people to put beer and water into. I found some small hand pump misters at costco today so I will have a couple of those to cool people off. I am thinking people will have to carry food and beverage to our spot but wont have much to carry out. When I travel for Dolphins games(at least 1 a year) I get a throw away cooler to take for my tailgating.
I appreciate any input from others.
Cool, thanks! This should be alot of fun.

:beer1:

The El Paso Texas Miami Dolphins Fan Club will be in AZ for this game. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Official Tailgate Spot for Dolphins vs Cardinals

If you double click on the pic you will go to my picture album and can make it larger there. I chose this spot because it backs up to a grass area and has bathrooms nearby. Because it is at the back of the lot we will have plenty of room for everyone. It is section 92 in the green E parking lot. My friend that runs the DolFan Uk Fan Club will be attending and hopefully several of you. I will try and get there by 10am when they open.
If any one rents an RV I believe you have to park next to the out door football field on lot f which is right next to this spot.

You can go to the Cardinals homepage and get the parking layout.

Back
Top Bottom