Dolphins fan relax!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins fan relax!!!

asimanca

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

Honestly relax Super bowls are not won in the preseason the season hasn't even started and you are predicting a losing season!?!??!?!:err:.Next Sunday is when the season really starts so take a chill pill and wait until the season begins.I don't want to come too the forums after the Dolphins beat up on the Jills listen to you guys "ooo I knew they would win".Stop being negative that's why other fans say ooo "you guys are the worst fans of the NFL".Stick by you're team and don't bury them because that's what we are doing with all these negative talk.This is coming from a Dolphins fan not a J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK FAN...not a Jills fan...and especially not a paties fan.I have been bleeding aqua and orange since I was six years old and as a fan I will stick by them until I am burying underground.Btw I am a proud season ticket section 154 row 19 seat 10-11 and I want to see the stadium rocking when J-E-T-S SUCK SUCKS come to town and kick there behinds.So Dolphins fan prepare for a great season and see you at the stadium.:hclap:

Random video:

[video=youtube;uRSrbjvndFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSrbjvndFQ&feature=related[/video]

good afternoon,

honestly relax super bowls are not won in the preseason the season hasn't even started and you are predicting a losing season!?!??!?!:err:.next sunday is when the season really starts so take a chill pill and wait until the season begins.i don't want to come too the forums after the dolphins beat up on the jills listen to you guys "ooo i knew they would win".stop being negative that's why other fans say ooo "you guys are the worst fans of the nfl".stick by you're team and don't bury them because that's what we are doing with all these negative talk.this is coming from a dolphins fan not a j-e-t-s suck suck fan...not a jills fan...and especially not a paties fan.i have been bleeding aqua and orange since i was six years old and as a fan i will stick by them until i am burying underground.btw i am a proud season ticket section 154 row 19 seat 10-11 and i want to see the stadium rocking when j-e-t-s suck sucks come to town and kick there behinds.so dolphins fan prepare for a great season and see you at the stadium.:hclap:

great post!

I think I can speak for pretty much everyone that hasnt taken the "chill" pill... We love our Dolphins, we will do anything we can to support them and make them win each coming Sunday... So when we watch the preseason games and when we see the majority of the players lose the 1 on 1 battles.. We start to freak out because we know we're in for a year long of heartbreak and dissapointment..

We come on to here.. Finheaven.com because we get to interact with other Dolphin brothers and sisters... and to be honest... its the closest most of us will get to the actual players, coaches and the entire organization.. We state our concerns and observations.. we read other opinions from our fellow fans.. and then we get totally freakin blasted because we dont wear the same rose colored glasses...

Then there is that word "PRESEASON" which is very often followed-up with "MEANS NOTHING"... which is true.. the RESULTS of the game.. the team that scored more points really doesnt mean a thing.. But its the one on one battles.. its the ability to dominate the man your opposing.. its the ability to move the ball against 2nd and 3rd string players.. PRESEASON is about understanding and executing YOUR personal assignment on the field...

Now this is the part that really bugs me, makes me bitter and makes me want to lash back... Seeing Smith get burned for a touchdown against a 2nd string player is a very valid concern and is worthy of posting here.. If you think about it.. here is our 1st string player.. a veteran player... a freaking starter that just got skooled by a lesser player.. that makes you want to come on here to say... "Hey folks, what just happened is a problem and needs to be corrected"... only to have some yahoo, panzie azz mo-fo cheerleader step up and order me to relax, because I dont understand its only preseason and there was no blitzing packages called on that play..

Yeah, who cares that the Cowboys put up 7 points.. after all its only preseason.. But lets not take away from the fact that our best player (in that position) failed to dominate his man like he should have or was expected to do.. That is what PRESEASON is all about and this is why I refuse to take a chill pill..

How can Ya'll chill when you know you're getting the smackdown on sunday? I'll be there to see it in person. This way I can smell the fresh ground tuna.

Back
Top Bottom