Dolphins First Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins First Game

ABrownLamp

The Decider
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel how important our first game against the Titans is? I know there are 16 games...And I know about the Patriots last year....But with a team like Titans, who are not as good as they were last year, don't you think a loss (unlike last year where we could shrug it off to taking it lightly) on our first game will tell us how the rest of the season will unfold...

I mean if Minor rushes for 70 yards, and Feeley is 1 TD and 1 INT.... Don't we know immediately where the season is going? It's going towards rebuilding. That's my interperetation.

First game is important just b/c of last years 1st game lost to the Texans!!!!!!!
11-5 would of got us in

Then again, the Broncos may have played Plummer and the rest of their 1st string offense and defense if they had the same record as us...

We'll never know. But beating a lesser Titans team is crucial...

It wouldnt end the season, but itd b REALLY helpfull. Not to mention fans and media would certainly let the organaztaion kno how it feels. I think if we were to b blown out, with no prodcution from our QB and RB(whoever they may be), the biggest sports uproar in South FLorida would go down.

FinFan24 said:
It wouldnt end the season, but itd b REALLY helpfull. Not to mention fans and media would certainly let the organaztaion kno how it feels. I think if we were to b blown out, with no prodcution from our QB and RB(whoever they may be), the biggest sports uproar in South FLorida would go down.
which is why the first game is so important...

Back
Top Bottom