Dolphins Font | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Font

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
I am planning to design my own rear window sticker with the logo and the name but I can't find the font type anywhere,

does anybody know where I can find it?...

When people design logos they don't generally just use a certain font and that is all... it is usually a modified version of a font or something along those lines. The current Dolphins wordmark has similarities to Biome Std Wide SemiBold Italic, but is not exactly the same.

If you want, I could create a vector file of the wordmark logo for you that would be vinyl ready, but sounds kinda like you wanted to do a bit of the designing yourself.

When people design logos they don't generally just use a certain font and that is all... it is usually a modified version of a font or something along those lines. The current Dolphins wordmark has similarities to Biome Std Wide SemiBold Italic, but is not exactly the same.

If you want, I could create a vector file of the wordmark logo for you that would be vinyl ready, but sounds kinda like you wanted to do a bit of the designing yourself.

Yeah. What he said. Duh- simple stuff really. :)

Back
Top Bottom