Dolphins give assistant coaches one year extension through 2014

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Nublar7, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
  1. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

2. Smith21

Smith21 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

hopefully that includes sherman. if it does at least we know he isnt looking for a head coaching gig.

3. Spesh

Spesh #freespesh

I like it. Show loyalty to our guys and let them focus completely on this coming season.

Eventually changes are going to be made, but i can think of alot worse ways for us to spend our money(dear god no more songs).

4. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

I would assume that includes Sherman also. He will be back in 2013, but even with the extension he could still leave for a head coaching job in 2014.

5. matt11390

matt11390 Starter

This is good short term but we want our staff to leave eventually. Not because they are fired but because they are getting promoted. Those promotions come because Miami is winning. Ultimately this is what we want. Staff stability is nice but it doesn't happen if you are winning unless your coordinators are content in their roles and don't want a head coaching job.