Dolphins have put a call into Canidate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have put a call into Canidate

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Fins have put in a call for Trung Canidate, but he might have surgery that could put him out for the year. John Clayton is reporting that Stacy Mack is the most likely option for the Dolphins. Other targets include: James Stewart, Dorsey Levens and Curtis Keaton Until they sign one of these guys, Travis Minor AND Sammy Morris will compete for the job.

Rot in Hel1 Ricky!

Trung would be a temporary thing right? He is not that great of a back, I live in MD,and since my family has season tickets to the Redskins, I got to witness him first hand last year and he sucks

Edit: But then again Ricky sucks at life for putting us in this position.

Muck said:
Uhm, front page ESPN?

I say we keep Minor as the main back, then have Henry, Russell, Morris, and Konrad as our other backers. All of those other guys are garbage and would take time to fit in.

we cant rush into finding the replacement, when we find a replacement, its gotta be the legit permanent replacement

ChambOfCommerce said:
Uhm, front page ESPN?

ESPN's front page is not static. It changes constantly.

You post a link, plain and simple. :rolleyes:

I'd rather explore trade options before signing Stacey Mack..

REdskins want Ogun right? well, give us clinton Portis. I actually would give up Ogun and our first next year for Portis.

Champ said:
Jim Brown needs to have a little talk with Ricky.

Jim Brown was 29 when he retired. He was filming a movie in Europe. And when production ran long, he retired.

You sure we want him talking to Brown?? :tongue:

Muck said:
ESPN's front page is not static. It changes constantly.

You post a link, plain and simple. :rolleyes:
Gee, go to ESPN when I posted that :rolleyes:

please don't for once act like I am a typical noob to the Dolphins or internet forums just because my posts.

your link should be above in Nublars.

And yes, Jim Brown is not a help, but one of the problems

Of the options listed in the article, Stacey Mack is probably the best contributor to a committee approach. At least he would be good in short-yardage situations. Canidate sucks, Stewart has always been overrated, Levens' best days were five years ago, and who in the blue hell is Curtis Keaton?

Back
Top Bottom