Dolphins Have Trent Dilfer on the Radar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Have Trent Dilfer on the Radar

I just wonder if he will be our backup plan if we cant sign Ferrote? :hmmm:

Do you have a better suggestion?

Probably just pressure to have Frerrote sign.

HysterikiLL said:
Does Saban have a has-been/never-was-been fetish?

Are talking about the same has been/never was been that won a Superbowl??

Just making sure we had the right guy.

HysterikiLL said:
Does Saban have a has-been/never-was-been fetish?
I guess we should be waiting for Tom Brady...or Peyton Manning....or Culpeeper...or McNaab...or maybe Pitt will Release Big Ben...what is available is available.

Dilfer wouldnt be a horrible addition, he's a solid backup. I'd prefer Frerotte (sp?) due to his superior arm and prior knowledge of Linehan's system, but thats just my opinion.

I thought Dilfer was going to Cleveland.

If we want a dude that we know can throw the deep ball, I'd rather have Frerotte. We need a proven vet though for backup QB and Dilfer fits that bill. He's matured a LOT over the years. But, he's still not all that good. But, neither is Frerotte.

Could be worse.

Fiedler is still available.

*Shudder*

I thought FEROTTE(sp) was a sure thing? And whats up with SAGE, why haven't we re-signed him yet? Are we gonna draft late? SABAN better not try & make us the all LSU team by drafting that RANDALL kid.

OK ! PEOPLE "I am trying to get the money that ricky owes us but i cant't if some of you jokers dont stop smoking his artifical tobacco" next thing i will read is that Jeromey Shockey and Michael vick are coming to miami. we cant sign everbody that wants to play for us .

Seahawks | Dilfer Trade Agreement Reached - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:20:36 -0800

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Seattle Seahawks and Cleveland Browns have agreed in principle on a deal that will send Seahawks QB Trent Dilfer to the Browns in exchange for what is believed to be a fourth- or fifth-round pick in the 2005 NFL Draft.

Boomer, do you have the exact link to this? I don't know if I would like this move since we would have to give up compensation for him. Then again, he could be part of the Surtain package.

Back
Top Bottom