Dolphins headed to Philadelphia for joint practices with Eagles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins headed to Philadelphia for joint practices with Eagles

497297930-e1496940172278.jpg

The Eagles and Dolphins will face each other in a preseason game in Philadelphia on August 24 and the Dolphins’ trip to the City of Brotherly Love will be extended for a couple of days of joint practices.

The Eagles announced their training camp schedule on Thursday and it includes a couple of days set aside to work with the Dolphins before they play each other. Coach Doug Pederson explained why the Eagles were interested in the workouts during a Thursday press conference.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/08/eagles-dolphins-to-practice-together-this-summer/

Didn't we lose someone for the year the last time we practiced with the Eagles?

I like it. Will get our defense ready against a young guy with a big arm perfect for Week 1

Joint practices always make me leery. Doing it against the Eagles is interesting.

Reminds of Delmas going down vs the Panthers in practice.

Never a fan because these guys are still competitors and when those juices start flowing, the alpha comes out and teams take sides as they should.

Injuries are inevitable but no reason for it in joint practices

Reminds of Delmas going down vs the Panthers in practice.

Never a fan because these guys are still competitors and when those juices start flowing, the alpha comes out and teams take sides as they should.

Injuries are inevitable but no reason for it in joint practices

Wasn't it Kelvin Benjamin that went out and soon after it was Delmas that went out?

Worst part of the damn season is injuries. ****ing sucks

Will be interesting to see how the rookie DE's stack up. Derek Barnett vs Charles Harris. Good test for the DB's with Alshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith. Jordan Phillips vs somebody other than Urbik or Steen, who he will be facing all camp long.

Wasn't it Kelvin Benjamin that went out and soon after it was Delmas that went out?

Worst part of the damn season is injuries. ****ing sucks

Ya lol

I remember saying good now Landry will be considered better.

At the time Kelvin was supposed to be nasty and he's calmed down.

Now the top 4 are Beckham, Evans, Landry, and Cooks!!!

Talk about a great WR class!! lol

Watkins doesn't even get mentioned it's so good.

Landry would be a top 15 pick on a redraft IMO

Correct me if I'm wrong. But don't coaching staffs pick a specific team to practice against because they run a particular offense/defense?

If that the case, then my question is what team in our division do the Eagles favor? I would assume the answer is the Patriots. After all, they are the team that we are chasing. Then again maybe the Ravens or Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom