Dolphins - Jets Rivalry: Best Rivalry Ever? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins - Jets Rivalry: Best Rivalry Ever?

Of the rivalries in the AFC East, the Jets/Pats is only recently heated. The Dolphins/Jets are the best rivlary in the AFC atleast

December28,2008 The rematch Vs the Dolphins vs the J-E-T-S for the AFC EAST title. The J-E-T-S came into week 17 losing as Brett Farve came into the game with 22touchdowns and 20 INTs while Chad came into the game with 20touchdowns and 7 turnovers for the season and Chad so far play mistake free and carefree football in the 2008 season. So the J-E-T-S first on offense turn the ball over by Brett throwing the first INT of the game to Goodman. But after the Dolphins have the ball over the turnover Chad hand it off to Ricky Williams and Ricky gave the ball back to Chad for a throw that was perfect but Ricky drop it and had to punt it away. Late in the first quater Brett Farve and the J-E-T-S drove down the field as the J-E-T-S strike first on the board to take the lead with 7-0 late in the first quarter. But as Jay trys to kick a PAT the Dolphins block it and the score after that block PAT the score was 6-0. But later on in the first quarter Chad remain focus as Chad drove the Dolphins down the field for a score. I don't know the rest of it but that was my favroite game of the rivalry.

Nice write up. Miami has been involved in some of the most memorable games through out the ages. There are lots of records and unusaul events that have occured through out iamis history. I have to be honest some of the stuff I was reading was pissing me off all over again.

Back
Top Bottom