Dolphins/Jets Sunday -- Will anyone be tailgating? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Jets Sunday -- Will anyone be tailgating?

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
So I'll be at the Meadowlands Sunday for Jets/Dolphins and I wanted to know if there were any established groups of Phin fans who tailgated there. I want that day to be awesome. Any one got some information?

Of course I would bring a share of food/alcohol.
:woot:

So I'll be at the Meadowlands Sunday for Jets/Dolphins and I wanted to know if there were any established groups of Phin fans who tailgated there. I want that day to be awesome. Any one got some information?

If I can score tickets i want to go. But I'm in a pickle. I live in South jersey outside Philly and my boss gave me 4 tix to the Eagles vs. Cowboys game. I was REALLY hoping the NFL would flex either the fins or eagles game to the 8PM game but nooooo, Denver vs. whale's vagina is on. Ughhhh, so now I need to unload those tix for Jets tix.

im going to da game and i got prepaid parking but unfortunately i will not be tailgating. im so excited for this game im pumped

If I can score tickets i want to go. But I'm in a pickle. I live in South jersey outside Philly and my boss gave me 4 tix to the Eagles vs. Cowboys game. I was REALLY hoping the NFL would flex either the fins or eagles game to the 8PM game but nooooo, Denver vs. whale's vagina is on. Ughhhh, so now I need to unload those tix for Jets tix.
Dude, your boss GAVE you those tickets? Where in teh heck do you work and who do I give my resume to? lol Thats a heated game as always. I live right outside of Philly too, but born and raised in Fort Lauderdale. I think the rivalry here is nasty, but by going to the Jets game you will be witnessing history in the making and possibly a retirement farewall game.

My wife just gave me tickets to the game for christmas!!!!! We'll be driving down to the game from Montreal and looking to party with some fellow fin fans. Are we getting together????

I can meet up with anyone anywhere. If we can't arrange it here, look for the blue jeep liberty with a ton of Dolphins Jerseys hanging off of it.
Luke

I will be in the #16 Area on the map of giants stadium parking lot mapon the gate c.But prob more on the out skirt of the lot so fins fans can see us. Should be there by 1200

Back
Top Bottom