Dolphins moving on......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins moving on.........

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I went back a couple pages and dint see this anywhere, so if it has been posted, I apologize and mods can just go ahead and remove this thread............. DAVIE, Fla. -- Rookie Fred Russell settled into Ricky Williams' former locker, a clear indication the Miami Dolphins were ready to move on as they opened training camp Saturday without their star running back........... "It's football. People always leave football," tight end Randy McMichael said. "Sure, Ricky was the centerpiece of our offense. But now that he's not here, we have to move on. We can't just sit here and say, 'Oh my God, he's gone. What are we going to do now?'

"We have to play football -- with or without him."
http://www.newsday.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-fbn-dolphins-no-ricky,0,2523088.story?coll=sns-ap-sports-headlines

good article, and BTW i havent seen it anywhere ethir. One thing i especially like was it had a lot of quotes from the players. I havent heard most of them, and enjoy hearing a teamates take on the situation.

Thanks dan, It was a good read. It sounds like they're really getting ready to win and have done something we are still attempting to do and that's moving on.

The Dolphins must go on.. I think they have the right attitude... Instead of leaning on Ricky.... The other players on the offense must pick it up... after all this is a team game...

Your more than welcome guys, glad you all liked it ! I agree also "FF24", I love articles with the players take on things as well. I also am with you guys, its time to move on, I honestly worry that even if Ricky did come back he would be a cancer to this team now. We would always be looking over our shoulder not knowing if he was getting ready to walk off, or had been smoking the "Wacky" stuff again and was getting ready to get booted by the NFL itself.Our Dolphins are bigger than any 1 player, and its time for these guys to step up and show that !

Back
Top Bottom