Dolphins MVP for upcoming season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins MVP for upcoming season?

Who do you think will be the Dolphins' Most Valuable Player for the upcoming 2004 sea

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Ricky Williams

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • A.J. Feeley

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Zach Thomas

• David Boston

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Adewale Ogunleye

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Randy McMichael

• Patrick Surtain

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the Dolphins' Most Valuable Player for the upcoming season?

I'll go with Boston now that we are hearing nothing but positive news about him. He is very capable of being a top 5 receiver in the league when healthy and caring. He is really the one player that can make us into a championship team this year. If he performs with the other weapons we have then we just need a decent quarterback.

If by some miracle we go the Super Bowl, it will be AJF/JF or Ricky Williams....If we don't and don't even make the playoffs.....JT/OGUN/ZT

If we go far in the playoffs, or all the way
its got to be one of the qbs

i believe it will be Jay Fielder and no lie...this year will be a good one...

If this team is going to go anywhere, it's going to be on Ricky William's shoulders. Yes, the QB's will step up and contribute, but this will be Ricky's team.

Mod Note:

Due to popular demand, I added in Patrick and Randy. Of course, this means the other choices may have had a little head-start over them. For the record, 41 votes were already cast before they were offered.

P4E

I can't believe we would nominate anyone BUT Ricky. All our success is on his shoulders....

Back
Top Bottom