Dolphins MVP for upcoming season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins MVP for upcoming season?

Who do you think will be the Dolphins' Most Valuable Player for the upcoming 2004 sea

• Chris Chambers

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • Ricky Williams

Votes: 47 47.0%
  • A.J. Feeley

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Zach Thomas

• David Boston

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Adewale Ogunleye

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Randy McMichael

• Patrick Surtain

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
ryyyan24 said:
Who do you think will be the Dolphins' Most Valuable Player for the upcoming 2005 season?
I think we should pick an MVP for the 2004 season first.

Mod Note: I cleaned up the year reference. We should all be on the same page now.:)

I'd say Tyron Whitley or Sage on offence.On defence it should be either Greenwood or Wooden.Anyone wants to talk about who'll be the MVP in 2009?

Ozzy rules!!

With our new o-line, Ricky will run amuck this year, possibly surpassing his 2002 total.

He will be our MVP.

Jay has had four years to show that he is an mvp. Have I seen him get any awards for anything good. Is their anything that has shown you that he will have a breakout season. No. IF YOU VOTE FOR JAY YOU MUST BE STUPID:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Without a second guess, Ricky. It will be another 390 carry year probably. But this time you can't stack a 9 man box and get away with it. So Ricky Williams + a 6 man box = 2000+ yards. (I hope at least)

chambers#1wr said:
Jay has had four years to show that he is an mvp. Have I seen him get any awards for anything good. Is their anything that has shown you that he will have a breakout season. No. IF YOU VOTE FOR JAY YOU MUST BE STUPID:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

jay has had 4 years to prove this and to prove that...SHUTUP you are the stupid one...if you even think that CC or RM will be good this year then Jay Fielder is going to be good...Fielder will be the MVP for the 2004 season unless he gets injured for the season.

Although I believe that Ricky is the best player on the team, it was proven last season that he cant carry us all the way. I think the most valuable player will be David Boston. Because of Boston, teams will not be able to have 8 men in the box. This will make our QB, Chambers, Ricky and our O-Line better. That is why I believe that he will be the Most Valuable Player

duhhh you cant be the mvp if your on the bench like he will be doing and if he does HAPPIN to start and plays the WHOLE season you cant be the mvp if ya throw more int's than td's. the ints are all on the qb unless the wideouts hand or tip the ball over to the db

Back
Top Bottom