Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!!

NJPHIN34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
To all Phin Fans,

Ricky turned his back on his teammates, his coaches and more importantly us the fans. But in all the madness lets not all forget our common bond and that is we bleed aqua and orange. Throughout the history of the NFL there have been a select few who can make or break a team, one person who can inspire greatness from those around him and take a team to new heights (ex. Ray Lewis). Well I think we'd all agree that Ricky was not one of those guys. Yes he was an amazing back and I loved to watch him run, he had a true talent. But he wasn't a leader, he wasn't one of those unique palyers who made those around him rise to a new level. If he was, our O'line last year would have resembled sumthin of the broncos o-line. Ricky is gone and for now we high and dry. No pun intended. So this I ask to you Fin Fans, let us unite under one flag, and ignore all the negativity that is raining down upon the organization and us the DOLPHIN NATION. Let us unite and support our own players, the ones who don't turn their backs on us. We must look from within our team now to find our savior. We may never kno what we have if we don't give our current backs the chance. and most importantly lets not foget that football is the ultimate team game. We have other, loyal stars who will have to rise to the occasion. and quite frankly we can't turn our backs on them like Ricky did.
DOLPHINS NATION UNITE!!!
GO PHINS

The players have to unite!

The fans don't win any games, players do. If this unites the players than Ricky might have done more for this team than he knows and he did it without scoring a TD, gaining a yard, or showing up for a game.

Hey, I've been bleeding aqua and orange long before the likes of "Ricky" was playing in Miami. I'm not going let that change now. He's just one player, and RB's are repalced all the time. We had better success with RB L. Smith for crying out loud!!!....

All of these cry babies saying the season is over are lost. Get a grip people, the Phinz will move on!!!...

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

BLESS YOU HALLELUEAH BABY, lets start camp like you said lamar got us to the playoffs ricky only to a early vacation and untimely fumbles

Just have to hope the team and organization(coaches and FO) all step up to lessen the blow.

The so called Dol fans that are giving up before we have even played a down is annoying me even more than Ricky quitting on us. The fans that quit on us because Ricky quit on us, aren't really fans at all.

We'll pull it together, lets just keep faith.

Dolphins for Life!

BLITZKRIEG said:
Hey, I've been bleeding aqua and orange long before the likes of "Ricky" was playing in Miami. I'm not going let that change now. He's just one player, and RB's are repalced all the time. We had better success with RB L. Smith for crying out loud!!!....

All of these cry babies saying the season is over are lost. Get a grip people, the Phinz will move on!!!...

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:
Yea good post buddy

2 years with ricky = no playoffs
2 years prior to ricky = playoffs
2 years after ricky = deep playoffs, superbowl!
this year without a luny headcase = priceless.

I'm with you all the way. I was a fan before the Williams era and will continue to be afterwards. GO FINS!!!!!

As my name states, Phinz 4 LIFE. Not one PLAYER is going to change the love for our TEAM. We have been true die hard fans in the Pre-Williams age, and we will be die hard fans in the Post-Williams age. May we have many years of prosper without that dreaded ( as I'll remember him ) disrespectful ex-Fin.

Players are around for a few years...

PHINS ARE FOREVER.

Back
Top Bottom