Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Nation UNITE!!!!

Great post NJphin34. Lets hope this brings the coaches and players together and motivates them to prove everyone wrong. This is a team not a one man show. Now every player will be looking to make plays to fill that void.

Whomever goes to camps I encourage everyone to cheer Hard for this team. Forget Ricky, he did what he had to do. I think this team has more fire under their *** than ever before. We should feel the same.

I think the mods should sticky this thread.

GO PHINS!!

:monkeyr: :french:

I like the fact that we will be the underdogs. No one expected the Panthers to go to the superbowl last year. We will pull it together and have a great season.

Make no mistake guys - there's going to be a group of 53 pissed off Miami Dolphins football players roaming the field this upcoming season.

Ok so I was thinking. Its a scary thought, i know, but the two years Ricky was here, we missed out on the playoffs, we based our offense around him, and expected him to have jump on his back and carry us to the play offs, never happen, the year before though we had a mediocore running back with lamar smith and made it into the second round, i think maybe its something with him, now we dont have him to base our offense around. Teams arent going to single one person out like they've done previously. We now need to look to our passing game as well as Ricky's replacement! This is infact a blessing in disguise and us as fans need to unite together and support them without that psycho on the team. The team will rally themselves to show that they didnt need him to win, he was a plus but we can look other ways now for our playmakers

Very Long Suffering Dolfan From Mass. Been Through Great Times With Shula, Griese And Company Some Good Times With Marino Duper And Clayton And Tough Times With Wanny And Company But I Will Still Watch And Look To The Future Of The Fins!!! I'm Looking At The Bright Side And That Is I Can Watch The Fins Without Pressure On Them To Win!! Who Knows... They Might Actually Play Better!!!

Back
Top Bottom