Dolphins NEED Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins NEED Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield

Agree or Disagree? Draft Baker or no?

• Yes

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Draft a QB but not him

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • Don’t even draft a QB

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
If you do not have a franchise QB, you keep looking if you have the chance. I like Tannehill and think he is a decent QB, but I would not check him into being my franchise guy. This Franchise is not built to carry him to a SB and he is not going to carry this team to a SB.

That's exactly right. I like what the Chiefs did in the draft. They had a solid quarterback in Alex Smith, but they swung for the fences for a potential superstar.

That's the hardest part. Finding the right guy. Is it Baker Mayfield? He sure looks good on tape, but sounds like he may have some maturity issues. Can he overcome those?

I'm trying to be open minded.

Rosen, Darnold , Allen - easier decision, worth a trade up

Lamar is a wildcard. Looks dangerous if he plays smart and stays healthy.

I still have doubts about Mayfield.
yeah everybody does but you clearly didn’t read what i said about him. And if you did what are the doubts you have? The arm strength? The size? All i care about is a leader and a winner and that’s what Mayfield is.

I'm only in on Rosen, Darnold, Allen.

I'm out on Mayfield/Jackson.

Zero doubt in my mind that whoever we draft either will suck or be mediocre. Or if by some slim chance they end up being a pretty good player they will bolt after 4-5yrs like Vernon or Miller.

With that said I agree with everything said in the OP about our qbs, they are all garbage and we do need to try and draft a new one.

If we want Mayfield we’ll have to get him in the first. My money says he doesn’t make it past the Saints.

I think the Steelers draft him at the end of the first round

Baker Mayfield won't get beyond the Buffalo Bills in the 1st round.

And quite frankly, he may not get beyond the Cleveland Browns. Their new GM admitted that he's gone to six of his games.

84349315.gif

83678324.gif

84623040.gif

Back
Top Bottom