*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) *** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Dolphins New Logo SUPERTHREAD (Merged x8) ***

Thoughts on NEW Leaked Logo?

• Like It

Votes: 204 37.4%
  • Dislike It

Votes: 236 43.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 105 19.3%

• Total voters
Lol Mike Dee is such an idiot.

I concur. He looks like an idiot and if he thinks this logo is "it", he will have confirmed that he is an idiot. The logo looks way too generic to me. I like the Ellerbe twitter logo much better though I think it could be better than that one even.

LOL. These fan organized boycotts/protests/parades are so petty. It makes us all look bad... If you don't want to buy something, then by all means.

Ultimately, people will come around and buy plenty of merchandise. I know I will.

Yeap.

Men hate change by nature. I embrace and welcome change. People need to evolve and move on.

I love this new logo.

If I were betting on this, I'd say the leaked logo is ours and they are dodging the issue. If they weren't planning some huge event, they might have admitted it and cost their losses. I think Mike Dee is totally lying.

A few thoughts:

The "Ellerbe" logo looks like a bad tribal tramp stamp. Awful.
If you still use the word "gay" to describe something you don't like, you're an idiot, and should go be an Eagles fan.
There will ALWAYS be a contingent of Fins fans who revel in the so-called "Glory Days". Let em' keep wearing their throwback 13's and worshipping Czonka.You can't please this fan. Ever.
This logo is sweet. A modern design for a modern team. It's clean, looks fast, and I for one can't wait to see it for real.

I don't believe this is real anyways.........but I really don't like it. I doubt that I would get used to it after a while. I'm pretty sure I would never like it.

Time for a change! I have always liked our scheme but it does lack in the intimidation dept.

The one we were told yesterday is the one...by Crazy....is the one guys.

Might as well accept it.

******* BS!! We get a *** whale. Idiots!!! Plain ******* idiots!!!! This fan has been loyal to this organization for 31+ years and you give a whale!!!! I have purchased my last item from this lethargic franchise who doesn't even understand a ******* logo is supposed to look good not ***!!!!! Un*******believable!!!

I liked the idea of a logo change. I just don't like the actual logo. What is hard to understand about that? Stop trying to psychoanalyze people on a football message board. You're not good at it.

A few thoughts:

The "Ellerbe" logo looks like a bad tribal tramp stamp. Awful.
If you still use the word "gay" to describe something you don't like, you're an idiot, and should go be an Eagles fan.
There will ALWAYS be a contingent of Fins fans who revel in the so-called "Glory Days". Let em' keep wearing their throwback 13's and worshipping Czonka.You can't please this fan. Ever.
This logo is sweet. A modern design for a modern team. It's clean, looks fast, and I for one can't wait to see it for real.

You forgot the fact that most Miami fans, especially the loudest ones, complain about everything the team does. Makes it impossible to win with them. The "We Got Mike Wallace!!... But damn, Ireland's an idiot. He paid him way too much" crowd is always in full force when Miami makes any move.

I liked the idea of a logo change. I just don't like the actual logo. What is hard to understand about that? Stop trying to psychoanalyze people on a football message board. You're not good at it.

Your WPA isn't very good either.

******* BS!! We get a *** whale. Idiots!!! Plain ******* idiots!!!! This fan has been loyal to this organization for 31+ years and you give a whale!!!! I have purchased my last item from this lethargic franchise who doesn't even understand a ******* logo is supposed to look good not ***!!!!! Un*******believable!!!

can you tell me which kind whale the new logo looks like? i honestly have never seen a whale that looks like that.

Back
Top Bottom