Dolphins/Patriots flexed to 4:25PM | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Patriots flexed to 4:25PM

we dont need anymore of these uninformed neurotic posts either. one thing you can take solice in is that regardless of outcomes of 1:00 games, it is a 100% gaurantee the NE WILL NOT rest anyone.

Bellicheat never rest players I don't know where people get these things!

Who cares what time it is. This is our Super Bowl. This game is a point of pride to this young team.

I don't want to hear, "We could have beat them in Miami." Not the way we played.

I'd rather hear that we will play hard and fast and ruin the Pats day. Who cares if they move on? We will have won on Sunday, and hopefully Brady will feel it!

Bellicheat never rest players I don't know where people get these things!

He did in 2005 when we beat them in a very similiar situation. Brady started just to keep his streak alive and then left early in the game.

[h=1]Dolphins end on a high note, beat Patriots[/h]By Associated Press
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (Jan. 1, 2006) -- The Patriots are headed to the playoffs after their most entertaining loss of the season. The Dolphins are done after their sixth straight win.
Tom Brady watched most of it from the sidelines.
Miami achieved its longest winning streak in 13 years with a 28-26 victory over New England, which rested many of its starters with an eye toward next Jan. 7's wild-card game against Jacksonville at Foxborough.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2006010107/2005/REG17/dolphins@patriots#tab=recap&recap=fullstory

Sweet, maybe I'll get it in Kenosha now...

This is awesome news. Both FOX and CBS have doubleheaders so, living in NYC with both the Giants and Jets playing at 1pm, you get to watch both Mia-NE AND GB-MIN @4:30.

He did in 2005 when we beat them in a very similiar situation. Brady started just to keep his streak alive and then left early in the game.

Dolphins end on a high note, beat Patriots

By Associated Press
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (Jan. 1, 2006) -- The Patriots are headed to the playoffs after their most entertaining loss of the season. The Dolphins are done after their sixth straight win.
Tom Brady watched most of it from the sidelines.
Miami achieved its longest winning streak in 13 years with a 28-26 victory over New England, which rested many of its starters with an eye toward next Jan. 7's wild-card game against Jacksonville at Foxborough.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2006010107/2005/REG17/dolphins@patriots#tab=recap&recap=fullstory

Comeon. You have to go back 7 years to find a game where Brady sat.

I cant remember in recent memory when Bellicheck rested anyone. The closest I can remember to Brady not playing, was in 2007 when the Pats were up 42 to 7 going into the 4th quarter. With about 5 or so minutes left on the clock Bellicheck pulled Brady. Cassell came in and immediately threw an INT to JT who returned it for a TD. Bellicheck would have no more of that as on their next possession he put Brady and he quickly scored a TD to Welker.

BB doesnt play that

This blows...

Probably a conspiracy by the NFL to make Miami play later in the day when it will be colder, to give the patsys an edge! :)
We would have smoked them at 1pm!

I'll be there. That place can get brutally cold. Oh, look...chance of snow too. Awesome. Hopefully the Phins kick tail.

Eh, I dont think it is that big of a deal. Last year in the snow Reggie rushed for 200+ yards and Matt Moore (I know he isnt playing) passed for 2 TD's. Point being people make more out of the elements than there really is.

Back
Top Bottom