Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill rebukes Texas A&M’s medical experiments on dogs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill rebukes Texas A&M’s medical experiments on dogs

I think it says a lot that this is a stand he's taking, esp considering the degree he has.

I think it says a lot that this is a stand he's taking, esp considering the degree he has.

Whilst other teams sign known rapists, wife beaters etc... I feel like during my time as a fan the fins have tended to (for the most part) have a team of pretty decent human beings. Even the infamous Incognito stuff pales in comparison to some of the other shite that goes on around the league.

I may not always agree with them, but I have respected the stands that players that Tannehill, Stills and Thomas have taken recently and the manner in which these have been carried out.

If the fins signed the likes of Rice, Winston, Mixon etc I think that I would struggle to be able to support a dolphins team with those players in it. I am glad that I can respect the morals and decisions of team execs and ownership on matters like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom