Dolphins sign former UFL WR Patrick Carter to practice squad/ Cut JD Folsom | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign former UFL WR Patrick Carter to practice squad/ Cut JD Folsom

i didnt know nuttin about him, thought some others might like to read it but yea he prob will be gone shortly...when they resign Folsom to the practice squad lol

IF he can run back kickoffs, and throw an accurate pass, he'll be here a long time. And if the "light" goes on as a WR, he'll be signed up for life, if at all possinble. I like the organization's approach to WRs. Big and fast is the way to go, and you only have to hit on one or two to be set for the next 8-10 years. MiIAMI needs a true "burner", and a 4.38 time in the "40" qualifies...especially when the person running it has soft hands, and is 6'3"/215.

If he ever does as well as BESS, I'd be ecstatic. Let's see what he's got!

Well, they need an extra body if Hartline and Marshall can't go. Doubt he even gets in the game with Bess, Moore, and Wallace ahead of him but it doesn't hurt to sign him.

He's currently our fastest WR. I hope he pans out (yes, I know it's a long shot).

they sure jerk jd folsom around. do they want to develop the guy or not?

Hartline is hurt so everyone moves up.. They signed Carter because the defense needs to practice against somebody at WR.

JD Folsom was signed last week for the same reason because Dansby and Crowder were hurt and didn't practice last week.. so everyone moves up a notch and they needed Folsom to be a dummy for the offense to practice against..

Now that Crowder was practicing today and Dansby has felt better they released Folsom. I told you guys last week that he would get released as soon as they felt better despite some people saying that the team was giving him another shot.. lol

you people look too deeply into these signings every week.. they are just dummies for the opposing unit to beat up against.

The injury report is what you should look at when we bring these stiffs in. Carter will likely be released before the season is over.

they sure jerk jd folsom around. do they want to develop the guy or not?

I know, I feel for the guy, lol.

I remember his draft day press conference call a couple a years ago, he sounded geniunely surprised that he got drafted.

In fact he'd been accepted to veterinary school and was set on going. You're only in your twenties once, might as well be a practice squad guy on an NFL team I guess.

Back
Top Bottom