Dolphins sign Tankersley, Taylor and Ford | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Tankersley, Taylor and Ford

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins sign Tankersley, Taylor and Ford. Signed McMillan and Asiata earlier. So 5 of 7 picks signed. Barry Jackson @flasportsbuzz

Were the signings this fast last season with Gase and company? I always expect a wait game with first round picks as numbers fall into line of the new year and where player was drafted, but still a week removed from the draft and 5 picks signed already is.. well it's damn.

Were the signings this fast last season with Gase and company? I always expect a wait game with first round picks as numbers fall into line of the new year and where player was drafted, but still a week removed from the draft and 5 picks signed already is.. well it's damn.

Rookie signings have happened quickly ever since the rookie salary scale was implemented

Welcome to the new Miami!!

Harris will be signed right after Jarrad Davis most likely. First round picks tend to fall in line because of salary.

they usually don't happen this early. last year for example our 2nd round pick Howard didn't sign until May 18th, Tunsil signed on the 7th however.

Back
Top Bottom