Dolphins/Steelers - Predict the Score | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins/Steelers - Predict the Score

24-24 game goes to OT as Tannehill throws the tying TD in the final seconds of the regular game.

31-24 Fins win toss and Tannehill engineers a Marino-esqe 80 yard drive down the field and clinches the win with a 30 yard TD pinpoint pass to Wallace..

Steeler fans shake their fists at Tomlin in disbelief and burn their yellow towels in anger.

Hey, if your going to dream might as well dream big.

I think the Steelers fall apart. Big Ben throws 2 picks and fumbles twice, one of them returned for a TD. Tannehill has a decent game, 2 td's and 1 pick, but Miller surprises with 150 yards rushing including an 80 yard TD on the first offensive snap for Miami. Miami 34 Pittsburgh 13. Oh yeah and Miami FINALLY breaks 30 points!

Well, 4 games left. Dolphins are right in the playoff mix. This is a very important game for obvious reasons. Historically, this is a game that the Dolphins would lose in the past 10 years. Cold weather road game against a perennial playoff team with a pro bowl QB. However, Pittsburgh is down this year. How much faith do fans have in the Dolphins that they can pull this win out?

Predict the score of this game. Also predict their record over the final 4 weeks.

I am a realist/pessimist so my head says Steelers win 20-17. This game could come down to field goals. Sturgis is iffy in good conditions. How will he kick in poor conditions?

Finally, I think the Dolphins go 2-2 in their last 4 games. Wins against Bills and Jets. Loses to Steelers and Pats. Finish 8-8. Most likely out of the playoffs.

ITS going to be some bad weather up in pittsburge ,and Both Teams have good Defences ,its going to be a grind it out game with short passes and maybe a medium to long pass here in there to keep the Defences from stacking the box . our defence is going to be tested but i think we can pull this game out , its going to be a very good defensive game , but i say we take it... so im going to say Miami -17 Pittsburge - 14 .

I just do not see how we defend Big Ben, Brown, Sanders, Cotchery and Miller. Very tough.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Pretty good assistant coaches for them too.

The weather? Man. tough spot.

17-13 Miami. I think Tannehill and the offense struggle all game, but the defense comes up with 2 key turnovers (one for 6) and carry this team to victory. Big Ben puts up yardage on this team but turnovers and defensive stops keep the score down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami 23-17. We have to sweat out yet another end of game drive hoping our defense can stop Pitt one last time. We aren't so lucky to ever get 2 easy games in a row.

Back
Top Bottom