Dolphins Stuff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Stuff

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am heading down to Miami for my Honeymoon in September. I will be going to the home against the Bills. (First time to Miami).
I am wondering where the best place to buy Dolphins stuff at reasonable prices is. Is my best bet to just to go to the official proshop. I want to buy a jersey, probably one of those EQT jersey I know they aren't authentics, but for some reason I like them better. Also want a women's jersey for the wife and other Phins stuff, hats, tees, boxers, etc.
So where's the best place to shop.
Thanks guys.

Nice!
Your wife is a keeper.. to let you go to Miami in September and catch a game during your Honeymoon is just awsome..

pigskinguy said:
i check out the exchange all the time. But i am looking for a place to shop while I am down there.

The pro shop is probably your best bet, i just got a ronnie jersey from there at the jag's game. Dolphin Mall also has some good stores with dolphin jeresys and other dolphin gear.:wink:

im envious to all the south florida peeps... buyin all the miami gear locally... buying things online just isnt the same

AirMarino83 said:
im envious to all the south florida peeps... buyin all the miami gear locally... buying things online just isnt the same

So true, that's why I'm pumped about heading down for the Titans game in Sept.
My pal who lives in Tamarac is picking me up at the Ft. Laud. airport and our first stop is the Davie pro shop.
I hope they have those aqua Chambers replithentics in by then, that's cause I want to wear it for the game.

Everytime I go to MIA I roll over to Walmart and Target. T-Shirts there are cheaper then they are anywhere else. They have some other stuff too. It isnt that bad in quality either

SpurzN703 said:
Everytime I go to MIA I roll over to Walmart and Target. T-Shirts there are cheaper then they are anywhere else. They have some other stuff too. It isnt that bad in quality either

yeah, id mos def have to pick up some t shirts... here in arizona they have only one or two shops that carry dolphins shirts... and there are only like three to choose from... lame.!

Back
Top Bottom