Dolphins taking team to Southern California on Friday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins taking team to Southern California on Friday

Good for Ross... But perhaps I missed something. Wasn't part of the rationale for not playing this weekend at a location like Atlanta, Pittsburgh or Philly, because it would not be fair to the players to take them from their homes and loved ones etc. while the Hurricane hits? And isn't that what they/we just did?... albeit WITH their families (thanks again Ross!) Still feel screwed by the NFL... although its spilled milk at this point...

I thought the same thing. When the decision was made, I dealt with it, although I wasn't happy about it. I understood that the players wanted to stay with their homes and their families, even though many of them said they just wanted to play. I think this just shines a light on the greed of the NFL. If for 1 second I thought the NFL did this so that Miami fans and players would not lose a home game, I would also understand, but that wasn't the case here. The NFL didn't want to lose money. Nothing we can do now, but this league doesn't seem to be able to make competant decisions anymore. Just my 2 cents. Many of you may have a different perspective. Regardless, I'm happy the players and families are safe. Shows a lot about our owner.

Back
Top Bottom