Dolphins | Team showing keen interest in S. Moss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins | Team showing keen interest in S. Moss

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins | Team showing keen interest in S. Moss
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:20:16 -0700
Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports agent Drew Rosenhaus said the Miami Dolphins are showing a keen interest in his client, Miami WR Sinorice Moss. He predicts Moss will indeed be drafted in the first round.

so Miami is basically interested in all 1st round WRs

I dont know but I predict with the loss of Ricky we go offense in the 1st rd

Bear in mind who said it. This is the guy who was pretending to field calls for McGahee (I think that was the player) to create the impression of greater demand. I have no doubt he would use AS the same way. This doesn't mean that we don't have interest in Moss, just that IMO the fact that Drew said it doesn't make it anymore likely that it happened.

I'm not over the moon for Moss but if we were to trade down (say with Carolina), and we took him, I wouldn't throw my hat. I think he has the potential to be a poor man's Santana in Washington and he'd be a good slot option.

I like Chad Jackson a whole lot better then Moss. Even if phins trade down, I would pass on Moss and wait for a later round then the first.

A Gator fan not being high on a Cane? Nahhh...:goof:

hahaha... thats funny Fishbanger... i totally pictured you as a Moss guy.. haha j/p

Flyer22 said:
so Miami is basically interested in all 1st round WRs

That is a sure sign of us trading down to me. There are many teams looking at the WR's at that point and they know damn well Denver is getting one of them.

I love my Canes, but I don't see Moss ever becoming more than a good #2 receiver, and I wouldn't spend a 1st on him.

Caps said:
I don't see Moss ever becoming more than a good #2 receiver, and I wouldn't spend a 1st on him.

I agree

I would be hurt if we drafted Moss. More hurt than when we drafted the last UM wr in the first rd, Mr Green. I have watched Moss play and he wasn't spectacular. I also believe it is time to realize that Moss was not even the best wr on his own team in any of the three years he played.

Back
Top Bottom