Dolphins @ Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ Titans

I belive the Fins will win this game.The Pats beat them, it was
not even close.After seening both teams the Fins are better.

Fins 21
titans 17

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
not going, but i will offer my prediction:
Titans 24, Dolphins 7

who really gives a rats *** what you think? you're not even a fan of THIS TEAM! arn't there bills forums?

Fins-24
Titans- 13

Originally posted by i2panzer

who really gives a rats *** what you think? you're not even a fan of THIS TEAM! arn't there bills forums?

Fins-24
Titans- 13
Don't get bitter with me cause your redsux choked again:lol:

not going, but i will offer my prediction:
Titans 24, Dolphins 7

wagons i think your bias is speaking loudly. first off, tennessee is a passing team going up against the best DB in football. second, we mirror tennessee except they have a better coach. i think we can shut down mcnair enough. we were one or two plays from beating Indy. we know our weakness. its LT. we will take care of that problem this week. not that there wont be moments of FU's. But griese is obviously making big plays now so i dont know how you can manage only 7 pts other than your obvious bias.

Originally posted by finfan54

wagons i think your bias is speaking loudly. first off, tennessee is a passing team going up against the best DB in football. second, we mirror tennessee except they have a better coach. i think we can shut down mcnair enough. we were one or two plays from beating Indy. we know our weakness. its LT. we will take care of that problem this week. not that there wont be moments of FU's. But griese is obviously making big plays now so i dont know how you can manage only 7 pts other than your obvious bias.
you will take care of the LT problem this week?..ok, now that you said it, it must be so...Jevon Kearse is better than Freeney--and the Titans have had 2 weeks to prepare for you guys:rolleyes:

Originally posted by donshula

Fins 21
titans 17

this is more like it.:D but whoever hits the FG in the end will win. joe deadknee against olindo MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAre oh oh oh oh! ooops im sorry, deadknee is out for the season. i think we win!:lol:

this is more like it.:D but whoever hits the FG in the end will win. joe deadknee against olindo MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAre oh oh oh oh! ooops im sorry, deadknee is out for the season. i think we win!:lol:
didn't hentrich kick four field goals to beat the raiders in week 1:confused:

you will take care of the LT problem this week?..ok, now that you said it, it must be so...Jevon Kearse is better than Freeney--and the Titans have had 2 weeks to prepare for you guys:rolleyes:

yeah becuase we are more aware of the problem. and oh, kearse hasnt dont much since last season. better this year than last by far but still, we can handle tennessee. kearse is a known, freeney was an unknown. things change. and tennesee getting two weeks to prepare for the best run D and great DB's doesnt mean jack. we also are better this year on the road.

What I find so amusing about the Titans is how their punter looked to have a better leg than the kicker he replaced. I know I'm crazy, but I'd seriously be considering paying that guy well to lure him away and have him do all the kicking and punting.

yeah becuase we are more aware of the problem. and oh, kearse hasnt dont much since last season. better this year than last by far but still, we can handle tennessee. kearse is a known, freeney was an unknown. things change. and tennesee getting two weeks to prepare for the best run D and great DB's doesnt mean jack. we also are better this year on the road.
Freeney was a probowler:goof:

Originally posted by donshula

Fins 21
titans 17

DonShula.. I'm curious as to why you think Miami can win this game against the Titans... I'm not questioning your prediction, I just haven't seen any but one Titans game this year so I have no 1st hand look at what the Titans strength and weaknesses are..

I've spoken to many Jags, Texans and Colts fans who watch every Titans game, and they said that Miami can definetely beat the Titans.. A Jags fan said that with Miami's excellent run defense, Miami could blanket the Titans WR's with pressure on McNair.. The Jags held McNair to under 200 passing yards and that was with a very average pass defense..

But I'd like to hear your thoughts..

CirclingWagons DOES have a point about Jevon Kearse vs Wade Smith. The coaching staff had better find a way to get Wade help... FAST.

Or Brian Griese could wind up on life support...

Back
Top Bottom