Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins trading Ellerbe for WR Kenny Stills

That might be the pick....he can start right away opposite Grimes at CB. I doubt we take a WR now at #14. We also might go with a mike LB.

Waynes would be a nice pick at #14 but he's projected to be gone by then, some project in the top 10. I hope we can trade down a few picks and grab either ILB Eric Kendricks or OG La'el Collins in the first round. There will be some good talent in the second round for a bounday #2 CB, such as Ronald Darby, Byron Jones, and Marcus Peters.

It all comes down to the pick. That being said he is just 22 (23 in April) and reasonably signed for 2 more years. He would be a very nice #2 with Landry staying in the slot. I wonder what this addition says about Clay, or if we are just completely loading up on offensive skill talent

This doesn't add up for the Saints benefit, unless Miami over paid....

Something else is definitely up!

Great move, 6'0" 195, and will be 23 next month. Had over 900 yds, a 14.5 avg, and caught 9 of 16 over 20 in the air for 360 and 2 TD's.

i dont know if stills is a #2 wr though...i kinda think he would be coming to replace mike wallace role...that dudes got wheels...be a more #3 wr as a vertical threat when you have a jarvis landry...

when is wallace roster bonus due??? is it today some time???

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 44s44 seconds ago
Hearing Kenny Stills was traded for a linebacker and a draft pick. Will have more shortly. #Saints

Ellerbe probably

Back
Top Bottom