Dolphins vs Bills Sept 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Bills Sept 17

elroy321j

Rookie
Reaction score
Im going to my first Dolphins game that day and i was wondering is there anything going on around the stadium and is there a place where you can stand and watch all the players drive up and\or walk in. Ive been some falcons games and a cowboys game and they had stuff like that so was just wondering.

No idea, but do suggest you thank the good Lord it's in Sept. and not snowing like crazy! Have a great time watching the Phins destroy the Bills.

yea usually u can stand on the side of the satadium when the buses pull up and watch them get off i drive by it everytime i got to park for the game

Yeah, I'm going to that game too! Looking forward to the bills getting crushed.

elroy321j said:
Im going to my first Dolphins game that day and i was wondering is there anything going on around the stadium and is there a place where you can stand and watch all the players drive up and\or walk in. Ive been some falcons games and a cowboys game and they had stuff like that so was just wondering.

I used to do this years ago in the late 80s/early 90s. There is a place where players can come out on the side of the stadium. You usually see a bunch of fans flocking there after the game. Got several autographs there - Shula, Duper, Clayton, Oliver, Jarv. Williams, T. Stradford. Couldn't get near Marino as he was always swarmed - but a younger friend of mine did. It's fun, but you outgrow it as you get older.

Anyways - let's all tailgate!!!

And welcome Newbie!

Back
Top Bottom