Dolphins VS Falcons | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins VS Falcons

I Must be in Heaven... I live in Spartanburg, Sc... 2 1/2 hours from Atlanta, and 1 hour from Charlotte... Playing the Panthers in Charlotte... will be at both games... would love to meet as many people from here as possible!!!!

Phinsfan74... where in SC???
Hey there! North Augusta

I'm meeting up with a couple other dolphins fans in atlanta for the game. Would love to come out and tailgate.

Just sent in for my tickets! Can't wait...I'll be going up the night before to party at a bar right near the hotel which happens to be close to the Dome. I'll be coming from North Augusta, SC

Need to get group tickets for about 20 people that wants to go to this game. Do they offer discounts for multiple ticket purchase? If someone is getting tickets let me know so we can order tickets together and have an entire section of Dolphin Fans in the Georgia Dome!

Hey Neighbor

I Must be in Heaven... I live in Spartanburg, Sc... 2 1/2 hours from Atlanta, and 1 hour from Charlotte... Playing the Panthers in Charlotte... will be at both games... would love to meet as many people from here as possible!!!!
:hi5: I'm from Spartanburg also and me and my brother will be at the dome also, looks like the Fins will be well represented in Atlanta:up: I will be the bald 300lb guy with face paint screaming wildly as we kick some Falcon tail.

GO FINS

I am flying in from Colorado for this game!!! Where is everyone meeting? Bars? I am likely to be solo so i would LOVE ot hang with some quality DOLFANS!!! Send me a link? MEssage? Anything you can.....
Oh yeh i am from FLORENCE SC, so all you south carolina boys drop me a message and lets get a crew going!

RockyMtnPhinfan, if you look at the first page, post number 8, there is a link to another site that has a whole section of tickets. They are also talking about booking hotel rooms through a Holiday Inn and getting a discount if they have 10 or more rooms booked. Check it out.

I am in on the group going to the game. I believe we are all meeting up at a place called "Taco Mac" the night before the game. From what I understand it is close to the GA Dome. It should be an amazing party. I believe the final number for our group is right at 100.....GO PHINS!!!!

I'll be there. It will the first time I get to see the dolphins play in person. If you guys are tailgating let me know where you will be and I'll stop by.

Hello Dolphin Fans,

I'm William. I reside in Suwanee,GA. I've been a phinsfan since the early 70's. Am looking foward to meeting up with ALL the Dolphin fans coming out to represent...I'll be in the visitors section #129.

Go Phins!

.....Correction....

Made an error on my seating: I'll be in section #101, row 22, seat's #7-10 along with my fraternity brothers (Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity,Inc.) who are Falcons fans!

Looking foward to linking up with my fellow phinfans for the tailgate at the Greorgia Dome!

Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom