Dolphins vs Saints | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs Saints

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Coming out from Los Angeles, Ca. There is a big group of us. I am the only Dolphins fan. We are going to get after it for Halloween and the game on Bourbon Street! Just bought 6 tickets to the Dolphins vs Saints game on 10/30/05. All I need now is a hotel room. Who's going and does anybody have any hook ups to hotels. Please PM me.

Cool come join us on Bourbon Street, we rented a suite with a Bourbon Street Balcony at the Orleans Bourbon.

Ahem ahem!

I'm going to set up a Dolphins/Finheaven party in front of the dome before kickoff.

I'll be getting in touch with everyone who is going and planning details as the time gets closer.

We have 7 rooms at the JW Marriott. 6 tickets to the game and we are looking for a great time. Go Fins. Anybody know of any tailgate parties?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Ahem ahem!

I'm going to set up a Dolphins/Finheaven party in front of the dome before kickoff.

I'll be getting in touch with everyone who is going and planning details as the time gets closer.
Roger that!

got my tickets for this game today 8/12 nosebleed section on the dolphins side. Wish I was able to go down there a couple days early, or stay a day or so later and hit Bourbon St. But I will be headed back home after game.

large group going to Saints, where's the tailgate????

I got a group of 25 going to the Saints game. I've never been to the Dome before so I don't know how the parking works. Where are all the Fins fans gonna meet so we can party?

Just booked the trip to New Orleans. Let get a tailgate party started.

Excellent, we're gonna tear that place up. They don't sell individual parking passes so anyone familiar with the parking situation please let me know where a good cash lot is. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom