Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread

That's why Philbin didn't call a time out LOL....now we have 3 TOs and a short field.

F**KIN PHILBIN.... Jesus christ. You have a ....Nevermind. Still shoulda used that time out.

BTW, I know people are going to question Joe's timeout strategy here but I think it was the right call to let time run. It looked like the Steelers were going to pin Miami deep and I sure as **** don't want Tannehill with a ****ed up thumb trying to drive the team 60 yards in a minute 20 and giving Steelers maybe another chance.

They didn't call timeout because they aren't going to try and drive the ball. They are content with the 10-7 lead. (I assume)

uhhhh,,,, right ,,, and then we block the punt and wish we would have used the timeout

it was dumb no matter how you slice it

To those of you complaining about not using a timeout. We have a 3 point lead, and we get the ball to start the 2nd half. Save the lead into halftime.

In a league where winning a losing can frequently come down to game management because talent levels are so close, Philbin scores an F. That could be the difference in us being a playoff team in this and other seasons.

Part of me still really, really wants this poor staff to be fired.

Jimmy smith! He always does the same ****!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

You never call a timeout before a blocked punt!! everyone knows that

Back
Top Bottom