Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs. Steelers game thread

Stupid coaching. Sorry, but you go For that. That was coaching scared and it nearly cost us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That usage of timeouts, and not going for a fourth a short with 22 seconds left. I just don't know.

4th and 2 with 22 seconds to play with kickers all time being that incredibly bad kicking into that end of that field, in the snow, with a struggling kicker, and you call a field goal there?

Philbin is an idiot.

Moron call if it comes down to us losing by this call Filbert will have a way of spinning this decision

thats why i dont care if philbin is fired. block a punt. play conservative for a 52 yard FG in these conditions. what a bad decision and it almost got returned. what a ****ing clown.

You got for it there. If you don't make it. Steelers get ball back and take a knee. So what do you have to lose? You have a great chance to get the first down on short yardage, and enough time to get closer for the FG. No brainer.

If you call the timeout, maybe the punt is never blocked; it changes everything. So please just stfu

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Would like a real head coach dude. 2 bad decisions in 2 minutes, not taking the time out, and kicking a FG there. Your a head coach you got to know the history. What a bone head man.

Back
Top Bottom