Dolphins vs steelers who is going reply lets get something planned | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins vs steelers who is going reply lets get something planned

phin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
....Leaving Toronto Wednesday nite hitting the the hotel looking at a 5 hour car ride party all day Thursday. No parking spot though but my buddy who is a steelers fan has some connections. I have a rolling suitcase that is a cooler going to roll that around and try to meet up with some dolphin fans I say we all see who is going and meet up. Anyone going with a parking pass etc. Those going post here. Speak later

Your buddy is he known as SteelersHoss?

If so Tell him ARKIESTEEL said hey and if it is, you all will be tailgateing with us as far as I know the guys from STEELERFEVER.com.

Then again I could be way off base hope to see you there but dont be crying come post game

Ark I think so that is my buddy has to be

.....I do believe so he posts on that board said to me have something lined up with some steelers fans he is all chicklets etc. Could be him I will send him an email today to see. But I know his real email address has hoss in it. To funny. Will send him and email speak later

It has to be from what I read of your posts you all are picking me up 12 pack of bud lite on the way

bud lite no way get you some good stuff

...lol yeah it is my buddy he just sent me an email. Let the party begin should be good times looking forward to it. Should be a great match up. We speak later

Back
Top Bottom