Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins want Dontari Poe to visit - Update: signed for the Falcons

That was from a fake schefter account. Note the spelling of the first name.

[TWEET]840982633546940416[/TWEET]

This fake account also says we are trading Suh to the Broncos
[TWEET]841000897517912064[/TWEET]

Well there you go. Shows why I don't usually do the twitter.

Ian Rapoport Retweeted

23m
Tiffany Blackmon‏ @tiffblackmon
DT Dontari Poe is expected to visit the @Jaguars Monday, in addition to RB Latavius Murray. #Jags doing work in FA!

Translation- looking for team with alot of cap space

Ian Rapoport Retweeted

23m
Tiffany Blackmon‏ @tiffblackmon
DT Dontari Poe is expected to visit the @Jaguars Monday, in addition to RB Latavius Murray. #Jags doing work in FA!

Translation- looking for team with alot of cap space

exactly.

Dontari Poe - DL - Free Agent

Free agent NT Dontari Poe left his Colts visit without a deal.
The Colts were known to be offering Poe a multi-year deal, but the money clearly didn't meet what Poe is looking for. He'll head to Jacksonville next.

Dontari Poe - DL - Free Agent

Free agent NT Dontari Poe left his Colts visit without a deal.
The Colts were known to be offering Poe a multi-year deal, but the money clearly didn't meet what Poe is looking for. He'll head to Jacksonville next.

and that's where he'll sign.

I wonder when the Jaguars are going to stop throwing money around at ever free agent that walks in the building.

On the Poe note it seems he might be too expensive for us. If I am the phins I start looking at the next tier guys everyone is going after next

I wonder when the Jaguars are going to stop throwing money around at ever free agent that walks in the building.

On the Poe note it seems he might be too expensive for us. If I am the phins I start looking at the next tier guys everyone is going after next

Should be looking at Benny Logan

Back
Top Bottom