Dolphins Will Be Better Than Most Think.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Will Be Better Than Most Think....

Are the Dolphins going to win more than 8 games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinsFan71

Phins News Junkie, PokerStar, & Fan4life
Reaction score
How can so many people right off the Dolphins so soon??? And how can even die hard Dolphans not consider us in the mix for the upcoming season???? This is a very, very proud franchise that experienced its most embarassing season ever...last season. I believe they will rebound this year. And not only will they rebound from 4-12...they will win 10 games for sure!!! :)

The Dolphins will rebound, I just don't think this year.

- They are in a tough conference
- They don't have a running game (Rookie + McSmokey =! running game)
- New HC and staff
- AJ is still unproven at best, a failure at worst
- O-line? Exactly.
- Lost some talent in the defense and the rest are just a year older
- Where are the offensive stars?

This is a year for Nicky to see what kind of team he has. He will figure out the RB situation, get Ron up to speed and trade off Ricky. He will see if AJ is the answer or the problem and he can get his system into place.

Next year, I would expect the Dolphins to pick up a QB and some fresh WRs and an o-line to protect them.

10 wins is a little far fetched, but an 8-8 season could be had and coming off a 4-12, that is a plus.

BZ

At best I see the Dolphins at 8-8, they wont win more then that IMO, BZ listed all the reasons why.

FinsFan71 said:
How can so many people right off the Dolphins so soon??? And how can even die hard Dolphans not consider us in the mix for the upcoming season???? This is a very, very proud franchise that experienced its most embarassing season ever...last season. I believe they will rebound this year. And not only will they rebound from 4-12...they will win 10 games for sure!!! :)
Your only reasoning for their rebound is that they are embarassed from last year? Too many questions. 6-10 this year, be back in the playoffs after they get a QB and get 2 more years in Saban's system.

Poll was a good Idea but most who voted "NO" DO think we will be better than last year...but voted no anyway...stupid.

*EDIT* just caught the 8 games thing...O well.

BwanaZulia said:
I think you might enjoy this season then.

BZ

you really think we will finish above .500?

i hope we do though

i think the phins will do fine. our o-line is better and our rb's are better give a.j the time and he will do fine.

dol_fan_81 said:
i would be happy with 7-9

I would aswell. I do feel that we have the talent to win alot of games and i want us to atleast win seven game this year. Now next year will be different.

dol_fan_81 said:
you really think we will finish above .500?

i hope we do though

No. He said he would be happy with 7-9, to which I said that he would be happy with this season.

Face it, you have the hardest schedule in the NFL and have one of the biggest teams in disarray.

.500 at this point would be great. There are many years of football to be played.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
No. He said he would be happy with 7-9, to which I said that he would be happy with this season.

Face it, you have the hardest schedule in the NFL and have one of the biggest teams in disarray.

.500 at this point would be great. There are many years of football to be played.

BZ

ah, i was a little confused for a while there...

I agree, I think the Dolphins will go crazy this year, lol, ESPECIALLY not having that loser of a coach Dave Wannstedt and replacing him with Saban, and getting Ricky Williams back, and ever since that New England game, i've thought that Aj Feeley is a hell of a quarterback and he can play if you give him some protection and some running game to help him out, and now you guys have that running game, expect alot from the Miami Dolphins, I think they're back!

Back
Top Bottom