Dolphins will have 12th pick of 2013 nfl draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins will have 12th pick of 2013 nfl draft!

Miami will pick tackle, Eric Fisher, out of Central Michigan, Book it, save this reply folks. Miami likes big, slow, white offensive tackles from Michigan. Sounds familar, huh.

Boy with the 12th pick in the draft and Jason Trusnik signed to an extension, things are looking up! Way up!

It's not officially 12 yet. NFL.com still has the Dolphins at 14 with Carolina picking 15 and NO, SD, and TB picking ahead of us. The draft also rotates each round for tied teams so in round two we move up one spot and then one spot in round 3 and so on until we have the first pick of the 7-9 teams at which time we drop to the bottom of that group. The SOS may change depending on what happens in tonight's game as well because Dallas played both Carolina and New Orleans and a win could increase their SOS while a loss could decrease it. I would wait until later tonight before penciling the 7-9 teams into position.

Problem being, it wasn't Long's replacement who played badly...he actually looked pretty good. However, Martin's replacement looked like rotten dog ****! Garner sucks donkey balls!

really??? when???

that entire line from tackle to tackle, looked like dog**** dude... theres no dancing around that.

really??? when???

that entire line from tackle to tackle, looked like dog**** dude... theres no dancing around that.

I will not disagree with you at all on that buy maybe I missed Martin sucking because I was so mesmerized by Garner taking horrific play to a new level!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yea!!!! We suck again. Good news is the same guy that build this hot mess will be given the shovel again.

Considering the buccaneers played both Dallas and Washington this year, and the dolphins played neither team, tonight's game shouldn't push the sos enough to matter. I think #12 is locked up for the phins

No way Miami is able to get Matthews. He's a top 10 pick. If he falls, Ireland nabs him and laughs and laughs.

Sadly, putting him at RT would be a huge waste, and it appears Martin really is a better LT than RT.

No way Miami is able to get Matthews. He's a top 10 pick. If he falls, Ireland nabs him and laughs and laughs.

Sadly, putting him at RT would be a huge waste, and it appears Martin really is a better LT than RT.

I don't think they have a shot either, but if he's there i take him. It just depends on what the teams in front of us do....but i can easily see him, Joekel and Lewan being off the board when we are on the clock.

I don't think starting him at RT is a waste though. Since these guys aren't paid what they used to be, starting him at RT would be fine for now. He played it in college with Joekel on the left, so he's used to it. Plus, it gives Martin the best opportunity for success b/c he's a more natural left tackle with his drop step. If Martin struggles next year, you can always move Matthews. But being a rookie, he'll have enough on his plate as well so keep him on the right to start.

Problem being, it wasn't Long's replacement who played badly...he actually looked pretty good. However, Martin's replacement looked like rotten dog ****! Garner sucks donkey balls!
Martin was garbage too.

Back
Top Bottom