Dolphins win Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins win Super Bowl

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Right now on NFL Network. Super Bowl VII followed by VIII.

Would give my left nut to see this thread title in the next few years. Please Lord make it happen! Us Dolphin fans have suffered way too long!

Well Im only 45. I was born in 1972. I officially cursed the Miami Dolphins. I was born to a undefeated Super Bowl team and will die to a Super Bowl team. Hope I have few years left

I've seen it before but don't want to watch it now as it'd make me so sad to see how low this team has gotten since then

Ozzy rules!!

It's been so long and I feel bad for the fans that didn't witness those teams. Man, back then a loss was really rare. During that three-year super bowl run Miami was 44-6-1. Even as good as New England is, I'm not sure that will ever be matched.

Miami had the winning formula back then, strong defense, smart players, amazing running game and Don Shula. That formula still wins in this league, although it's more geared towards the passing game.

My brother is a Minnesota fan so even more difficult for him. I believe 12 teams have never won a super bowl and that's a lot considering this is super bowl 52.

It's been so long and I feel bad for the fans that didn't witness those teams. Man, back then a loss was really rare. During that three-year super bowl run Miami was 44-6-1. Even as good as New England is, I'm not sure that will ever be matched.

Miami had the winning formula back then, strong defense, smart players, amazing running game and Don Shula. That formula still wins in this league, although it's more geared towards the passing game.

My brother is a Minnesota fan so even more difficult for him. I believe 12 teams have never won a super bowl and that's a lot considering this is super bowl 52.
I actually counted 13 teams that have never won it

Ozzy rules!!

I've seen it before but don't want to watch it now as it'd make me so sad to see how low this team has gotten since then

Ozzy rules!!

Still good to watch them. Watching these games were what made me a Dolphins fan.

Back
Top Bottom