Donald Lee !!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Donald Lee !!!!!!!

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I am sorry, but this deserves it's own thread.

That guy is such a piece of turd. His false starts, dropped passes, fumbles, and holding penalites will not be missed. This has me smiling. God, I hated that guy.

It is going to be a long year any way you slice it for us, but getting rid of this turd was a start.

jgarMD said:
I am sorry, but this deserves it's own thread.

That guy is such a piece of turd. His false starts, dropped passes, fumbles, and holding penalites will not be missed. This has me smiling. God, I hated that guy.

It is going to be a long year any way you slice it for us, but getting rid of this turd was a start.

:yeahthat:

You can't hide from Saban. If your not up to par he will find you, cut you and send you out of town on a rail. He demands a certain type of player. He demands heart and commitment and you better be a team first kind of guy. If you're making alot of money you better be earning it or he'll Larry Chester you. Lee was not going to help our team, he was going to hurt the team with his mental lapses, drops and fumbles. In my opinion he is a loser. Saban is weeding out all of the Wanny underachievers and kicking them to the curve. The shame is that Lee had the physical gifts but lacked the concentration and focus needed for him to be successful. This sends a message to the rest of the team to step it up! I hope we look crisp in Denver and shake loose of these stupid penalties that put us in third and long etc. We're just not good enough on O to overcome errors like false starts etc.

Back
Top Bottom