"Donald Thomas STARTING right guard for the Miami Dolphins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Donald Thomas STARTING right guard for the Miami Dolphins"

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I found this video on YouTube of an interview with Donald Thomas. He is very confident, as he introduces himself as "Donald Thomas, STARTING right guard for the Miami Dolphins." Hopefully he can get back healthy and earn that starting right guard spot. Nothing is, or should be guaranteed for him. He has only started one NFL game, so he just won't be handed the job. Also, said he expects nothing less then a Super Bowl year.
[youtube]XlAKZRUnC1g[/youtube]

I found this video on YouTube of an interview with Donald Thomas. He is very confident, as he introduces himself as "Donald Thomas, STARTING right guard for the Miami Dolphins." Hopefully he can get back healthy and earn that starting right guard spot. Nothing is, or should be guaranteed for him. He has only started one NFL game, so he just won't be handed the job. Also, said he expects nothing less then a Super Bowl year.
[youtube]XlAKZRUnC1g[/youtube]

Hopefully he stays healthy first and if the rest of the team stays healthy, we might have a chance to do special things...I'm looking forward to him being the starting RG of miami..

you won't know if you're a starter up until the last pre-season game, donald, so buckle your chin strap

If he comes out next week healthy then he's starting. It's all about how heathly he is. But we need to get him healthy and keep him that way. He is one of the keys to our season.

Back
Top Bottom