Done with this site... AIDs are TOO MUCH | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Done with this site... AIDs are TOO MUCH

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
These ads are a JOKE.. AUTO PLAY with NO way to stop...

EVER THINK about the people at work.... PATHETIC

You shouldn't blame FH for getting fired when you are goofing off here instead of working. In any case, for a small membership fee you can remove ads and gain access to the VIP forum.

I have a great idea...join the VIP section where the ads are removed or start donating to the site so that they can make enough money to cover the server fees. Running a site is not free by any means and when you make "nothing" on them, you pay for it out of pocket. I would rather have a free site and deal with Ad's than pay for it.

Another question might be this...why are you not working when you are at work? LOL. Answer: Because we all do it...turn the volume down!

Adblock plus extension with Chrome or Firefox.

And the person(s) that own this website have to pay for it somehow. You think it's free to host a website with tens of thousands of active users? It costs a lot of money. Get the Adblock extension or shell out $20 dollars for a VIP membership.

I'm a broke college student and I had the means to get a membership. And donate. 'Nuff said.

Better yet...donate and help out. This is the best site on the net.

Re: Done with this site... ADs are TOO MUCH

These ads are a JOKE.. AUTO PLAY with NO way to stop...

EVER THINK about the people at work.... PATHETIC

People at work should do their job and not sit on a forum if they are that worried.

People at work should do their job and not sit on a forum if they are that worried.

coleman_wtf-1.gif

Hey, this is America, pal.

They just cant get enough of the site, it's just that good...................

Back
Top Bottom