Don't you guys get it?.....We're rebuilding once again guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don't you guys get it?.....We're rebuilding once again guys

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We're adding picks and trying to add more.....we're not getting Manning.....maybe Flynn and even that is iffy imo.I'd not be surprised to see us draft Tannehill at 8 and build around him.If we do get Flynn then I can see us going BAP at 8. We'll probably go after a WR in free agency and might draft one too. Philbin likes the spread the football so no need to have that number 1 guy that wants every pass going his way. Balance is what he likes.

Ozzy rules!!

Again? We never stopped rebuilding. This is year 5 of rebuilding. How do these incompetent boobs in our front office still have jobs?

You can't rebuild a team that was 20-28 the last 3 years. What older players are they cutting to make room for young guys? Almost the entire team is young.

Hey, rebuilding wasn't my idea.....I'm just saying that the way I see it, that's what we're doing. I could be wrong.

Ozzy rules!!

Oh we get it. Danny what you don't get is that this is UNACCCEPTABLE.

this right here...as if letting us know we are rebuilding or whatever they call drafting and acquiring players now a days makes us feel better...if its rebuilding im not cool with it...if it isnt rebuilding im not cool with it...either way your boy ireland needs to be thrashed...though, philbin is new ireland is certainly not so to take the stance of rebuilding over again for no reason i dunno..if your going to act this way come out and explain yourself..your not only picking for yourself and the team but for the fans who pay for tickets and mechandise...so I dont see why we are some what stagnant as if we are set. Everyone knows the glaring needs except the front office.

Jeff Ireland kept his job based on the notion that there was talent on this team and the coaching wasn't reaching the level it should. This is results phase, not rebuilding.

retooling. you peope are jerking early. dont shoot your wad.

The whole concept of rebuilding is a joke. If you have a quarterback, you can win. If you don't have a quarterback, you'd better play an easy schedule and have loads of talent everywhere else.

We don't have loads of talent everywhere else.

We need a quarterback, Jeff.

We'll always be "rebuilding" until we actually land a FRANCHISE QB.

On a brighter note, even if we are rebuilding, it seems like Philbin likes what he sees on defense, so not a complete rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom