Dr. Phil Offers Advice for The Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dr. Phil Offers Advice for The Miami Dolphins

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
In what may be the strangest story I have seen in a while, NFL.com currently has an article featuring video clips of Dr. Phil offering advice to the teams that pursued, but failed to land, Peyton Manning. Why this even exists, I'm not sure, or how NFL.com convinced Dr. Phil to do it, but it's there - and to be fair, is pretty tongue-in-cheek. Obviously, the team we care about the most is the Miami Dolphins. Dr. Phil doesn't exactly have a glowing review of Miami right now. Here is the post video write up that NFL.com added to the piece:"How bleak are things in Miami? JaMarcus Russell won't even take the Dolphins' calls. Well, he probably would, but we're just exaggerating to make a point because things have become so bad in Miami, even Dr. Phil himself has to call in some reinforcements."http://www.thephinsider.com/2012/3/22/2893550/dr-phil-offers-advice-for-the-miami-dolphins-peyton-manning

Seriously? When you're getting clowned on the league's own site you've hit rock bottom.

This season is going to be great i can feel it. I just hope all these people in the media every last one of them take account of their comments.

This season is going to be great i can feel it. I just hope all these people in the media every last one of them take account for their comments.<br>

What I'm hoping for by the end of this coming season, that every single one of them bashing Our beloved Dolphins buries there head in the sand and eats crow when we become something speshul. SCREW ALL THE NAYSAYERS!

This season is going to be great i can feel it. I just hope all these people in the media every last one of them take account of their comments.

That's called being in denial. You never EVER go with your gut instinct when it comes to this ****ty franchise.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom